Tuesday, December 28, 2021

2022 submissions now open

We are now accepting lists for 2022.  This is not a closed group, or a financial gambling group.  You don't even have to know us to join.  My wife says this is a terrible and sick hobby.  I explain I don't kill anyone (its literally part of the rules, check out the bylaws under 'Malibu Julz'.  So, if you participate in this 'thing of ours', does it make you a terrible person?  Yes.  Yes it does.   Funny thing, though.  When a prominent celeb dies, the wifey asks 'did you have him on your list?'  Does that not make her just as complicit?  Yes.  Yes it does.

In closing, being in this group for at least the last ten years has had an odd side effect.  The way I almost always find out a significant celeb has died...  I don't find out on CNN or TMZ.  I get texts that say "did you have Bob Dole on your list?"  That is all the say, not even mentioning they passed.  I remember the most significant example of this.... I remember where I was and what I was doing when a beloved old employee of mine texts me 'did you have Amy Winehouse on your list?'    Man, my heart sunk to hear that news.

and for the record, you bet your ass I did.  She was a rock star, drug addict, and (the biggest tell of all)...  she was turning 27.

Now...  let's see those lists.  Email me a list of 10 celebs you think might die in 2022 by Jan 1st, 2022.  Heck, I'll give you my email address. IamCorrect@gmail.com

On or around Jan 1st, we'll announce a new winner and post the new lists.

Now get out there and vote.   and I'll see you in hell, too!

Sincerely,

Rev Kev

Denver, CO

No comments: